2 cups SR Flour
3 TBS Butter (soft)
1/3 cup Sugar
1 cup Dark Choc Chips
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup 100% Orange Juice
Zest of 1 Orange
Orange colouring (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced), lined muffin/cupcake tin with muffin cases.
2) Sift the SR flour into a bowl and then rub in the butter. Add all other ingredients and combine.
3) Mix in the colouring to get desired orange (this is optional, they just feel more jaffa like to me)
4) Spoon the mixture into the prepare muffin cases and place in middle of the oven.
5) Bake for 15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Put on cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!
TIPS: For a stronger orange taste use the zest of 2 oranges. Wrap in glad wrap to freeze.
Save the recipe for later and PIN this image