1 cup Self-Raising Flour
1 cup Milk
3 TBS Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1) Place all ingredients into a bowl or jug that mixture can be poured from.
2) Whisk all ingredients until combined and smooth
3) Heat non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add butter or spray oil and pour mixture in the pan
4) Once bubbles start to appear on the pancakes sprinkle on mini marshmallow, choc chips and peanuts then flip them over. Turn heat down to low-medium
5) Once golden on both sides transfer to a plate
6) Repeat step 3-5 until all the mixture has been used.
7) These are great on their own or you can add ice cream