1 Packet of Raspberry Tim Tams
1 Packet of Double Coat Tim Tams
1 Packet Mini M&Ms
250g Cream Cheese (cubed)
1) Place 5 raspberry tim tams and 4 double coat tim tams into food processor and blend.
2) Place crushed tim tams and cream cheese into kitchenaid (or can beat in a bowl). Blend to combine
3) Add in the mini m&ms and blend until combined again
4) Place mixture into the fridge to firm up a little and then roll into balls
5) Melt the cadbury melts over boiling water, roll each ball in the melted chocolate and place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
6) Sprinkle the balls with popping candy and place into fridge to set
7) Remove balls from fridge when ready to serve. These will go soft if left out when warm as they are cheesecake centres.
If you would like to save this recipe for later click the title and pin this image