Friday, February 13, 2015
Recipe: Tim Tam Balls
250g Tim Tams
250g Cream Cheese
1) Pop Tim Tams into a food processor and blend until crushed
2) Rouch cut up the cream cheese and allow to soften a little
3) Using a kitchenaid, electric beaters or wooden spoon mix crushed tim tams and cream cheese together.
4) Place the mixture into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up
5) Roll the mixture into balls using your hands and then roll into coconut
TIPS: Alternatively you can roll in chocolate sprinkles or melted chocolate. I choose coconut because it takes the stickiness away without taking away from the yummy Tim Tam cheesecake taste.
Posted by Lime & Mortar