80g of Rocket
1/2 Butternut Pumpkin
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. fan forced. Cut up the pumpkin into small cubes and place in a bowl. Cover in olive oil and place onto baking tray. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
2) In a small non stick frying pan place the pine nuts and toast over medium heat until golden. Set them aside.
3) Place rocket onto a plate or wooden board and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
4) When the pumpkin is almost cooked slice the haloumi. Heat non stick frying pan over medium heat, spray with oil and place haloumi into the pan. Turn over the pieces once golden and cook until both side are golden.
5) Add the roasted pumpkin to the rocket on the plate, add haloumi pieces and sprinkle the pine nuts.
TIP: This plate serves 2 or could be used as side dish to another meal for 4 serves. Use any dressing you like. You could even add some roast chicken or marinated lamb.
To save this recipe for later click the title and pin this image