Friday, January 16, 2015
Recipe: Choc Raspberry Microwave Brownie
1/4 cup Plain Flour
1 TBS Sugar
2 TBS Cocoa
2 TBS Soft Butter
3 TBS Water
1/4 cup Frozen Raspberries
1) Place all the dry ingredients into a microwave safe mug or ramkin. Mix together
2) Add the soft butter and water and stir until well combined
3) Add the frozen raspberries and mix. Clean the edges if you want to present well
4) Place into microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds
5) Allow to slightly cool then add ice cream and enjoy warm!
TIPS: You could leave out the raspberries if you prefer and try add ins such as coconut, nuts, peppermint crisp, chocolate melts and more.
Posted by Lime & Mortar