I loved these mint cloud hangers as soon as I saw them. I purchased an adult size one with no real use for it. Once it arrived I knew it needed to be displayed in Miss S's room so came up with an idea to use it. I decided to make a cloud hair clip hanger for all her pretties. I'm happy with how it turned out.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Piece of scrapbooking paper
Mini Pegs (or paperclips)
1) Draw raindrops on the card. I made a template with piece of paper and traced around so they were all the same size. Cut out the raindrops
2) Lay down the hander and cut pieces of ribbon at different lengths. Fold the told of the ribbon over the hanger, secure with a dab of glue and peg/clip ribbon together until glue dries.
3) Hang the hanger and check the lengths of ribbon. Adjust if needed
4) Glue the raindrops onto the bottom of the ribbon and peg/clip in place until glue dries.
5) Once glue is dry remove all pegs/clips and hang on the wall. Decorate with hair clips.
TIPS: I hung my hanger in my wardrobe whilst it dried overnight