Friday, December 19, 2014
Recipe: Jelly Slice
1 Packet of Granita Biscuits
95g Butter (melted)
1 Can Condensed Milk
3 tsp Gelatine
1/4 cup Boiling Water
1 Packet of Jelly
1) Prepare packet of jelly using 350ml boiling water. Set aside to cool
2) Process or Crush the biscuits. Mix in the melted butter. Press into a lined tin. Place in the fridge whilst you complete step 3.
3) Combine boiling water with gelatine until dissolved. In a bowl mix gelatine, condensed milk and the juice of 1 lemon.
4) Spread the filling mixture evenly over the base. Place back into fridge to set
5) Once the filling is set pour the cool jelly mixture over the top. Place back into fridge
6) Once jelly is completely set lift sides of paper and place onto a chopping board. Using a cookie cutter cut the jelly slice into circles. Store in fridge until ready to serve
Posted by Lime & Mortar