I wanted to give my friends a box of homemade treats this Christmas. I did plan to do my Cookies & Cream Rocky Road but i decided to make up a whole new rocky road. The feedback has been full of 'amazing, yummy, sooooooo good'. I have even included the labels i made so you can give this as a gift this Christmas.
300g Milk Chocolate
100g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
2 Peppermint Crisps
Candy Canes for decoration
1) Chop marshmallows in half and roughly chop the chocolate ripple biscuits and place into a bowl.
2) Using food processor (or rolling pin) blend peppermint crisp bars. Add to marshmallows and biscuits.
3) Unwrap and break candy canes into food processor. Blend to make small chunky bits
4) Melt the chocolate over boiling water, add to the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined
5) Tip mixture into a lined tin and push around with spoon to fill out the tin.
6) Sprinkle crushed candy canes on the top
PACKAGE: If you are giving as gift line a box with some tissue paper and pop some pieces inside. Alternatively you could use paper or cellophane bags and stick on label. I printed my labels onto sticker paper but you could also make tags using card.
Right Click and Save. Insert into word document and set the size you want. PERSONAL USE ONLY