* Go to Problogger - I'm hoping Julian's roster will work out for me to be able to go to problogger. I'm little nervous bout the idea of flying interstate on my own.
* Feature in Fat Mum Slim's Top 4 - each day Chantelle chooses her top 4 photos for that days prompt for FMS Photo-a-day. I'd loed to have a photo chosen in 2015.
* Loose weight - yes the typical one for many. But for me its more about cutting out the crap (reduce sugar) and try avoid the emotional eating.
* Go on a family getaway - spare money goes into the house as we still have so much to finish. But I'd love to have a getaway somewhere... perhaps a road trip somewhere.
* Find more balance - I started Lime & Mortar 16th July '14 up until recently I had published a post at least once daily. I will not be posting on Saturday's in 2015 however this will give you a chance to catch up on the week of posts and I'll load the links to Facebook too.
* Further grow our community - we reached great milestones in the last 5.5 months, im hoping our community grows and enjoys reading Lime & Mortar.
* Support more home businesses - since joining instagram I've discovered many 'little' businesses who make gorgeous handmade items.
* Increase my range on etsy - I've recently started a new venture of selling planner stickers on etsy this past fortnight and I really enjoy it. I'll do a post to talk about this more next week.
What are some of your goals for 2015??