These pizza scrolls are a favourite at my kids parties. They are also a great lunch option or finger food when told to bring a plate. You can choose any filling you like.... the options are endless!
Each puff pastry sheet serves 12
Toppings of your choice
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
2) Lay frozen sheets of puff pastry on bench. Using back of a metal spoon spread the pizza sauce all over.
3) Cut up all pizza toppings. Cover puff pastry with tasty cheese and toppings
4) Roll the pastry starting from one side all the way to the other to create a 'log'. Try keep as tight as possible
5) Slice the logs 1.5-2cm thick and place on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
6) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until pastry is cook and golden.
7) Allow to slightly cool and enjoy them warm
TIPS: You can premake these pizza scrolls the night before an event. Do up to step 4. Wrap the 'log' in baking paper and then glad wrap and place in the fridge. The next day slice and continue the steps.