The other weekend we had family over for a roast lunch. Generally in my house Julian will cook the main meal and ill make the dessert. Cheesecake is one of my favourite desserts and i know my family love it too. So here is my delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake!
1 packet Granita Biscuits
90g Butter (melted)
500g Cream Cheese
70g Thickened Cream
1 packet Strawberry Jelly
1 TBS Boiling Water
1 Punnet Strawberries
1) Place biscuits in food processor and blend til crushed. In a bowl mixed the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Tip into a lined spring form tin and press down with your hand. Place in fridge to harden
2) Chop cream cheese into cubes and place into kitchenaid (or processor), add sugar and cream. Beat until smooth
3) Add the packet of jelly crystals and boiling water to the cream cheese mix. Beat until combined
4) Take the tin with the base from the fridge and add the cream cheese mixture. Spread until even
5) Slice strawberries and arrange on the top. You can decorate however you like.
6) Place back in the fridge for a few hours (mine was overnight). Slice and enjoy!
TIPS: Try other flavours by using different jelly flavours. Raspberry with shaved white chocolate on top or mango with fresh mango slices on top would be delicious!