Here are some great ways to wrap your presents this Christmas. Whilst some of these examples are not Christmas focused you can easily use the ideas in Christmas theme and/or colours.
Click images to go to the source which will feature more photos and/or instructions.
1. Chalkboard Look. Use black craft paper and a white chalk marker.
2. Colour Strip + Ribbon. I do this style often. Use craft paper, strip of coloured wrapping paper and ribbon. It's simple but it looks fancy.
3. Parcel Present. Adding stamps, address, airmail stickers to brown craft paper is a fantastic idea. Who doesn't love receiving a parcel!
5. Washi Tape Decoration. Using washi tape make words or images on your wrapping paper.
6. Woven Paper Strips. The design of this is so pretty, i would almost not want to open it.
7. Honeycomb Embellishments. You could use these to do snowmen or Christmas ornaments.
8. Fancy Bow. This is washi tape, white market and ribbon or twine bow. The whole thing looks 3D but only the centre is.
9. Monochrome. I'm personally not into traditional red/green Christmas colours. I think using monochrome with perhaps Christmas tree shaped tag would work well. Great for mens gifts too.
10. Interactive Kids Wrapping. Gift inside a craft. If kids need to wait to open their gifts perhaps during a family lunch then this idea would be perfect. Let them decorate/play with the outside. Decorating a Christmas tree with stickers is a lovely idea.
Here is a gift i sent recently for FMS Gift Exchange. I added a lip balm to the gift tag. It adds little excitement to already be getting a little something before you open the gift.
If you'd like help to create some beautifully wrapped gifts then pop over to Paper Cotton Love. You can get these cute little box sets with items such as labels, washi tape, pegs & twine.