Rocky Road with a twist.... pop corn! I used sweet & salty popcorn in this recipe to give slight hint of saltiness. You could use plain, butter, salted or even caramel popcorn!
100g Popcorn (roughly 5 cups)150g Marshmallows
375g Chocolate Melts
1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup Peanuts
1) Put popcorn and shredded cocnut into a large mixing bowl
2) Roughly chop peanuts & cut the marshmallows in half and add to the bowl. Combine dry ingredients together.
3) Melt chocolate - i do mine over boiling water on the stove then mix into the dry ingredients.
4) Using back on a spoon press the mixture into a lined tin and pop into the fridge for 30 minutes.
5) Once hard cut into large chunks. Store in air tight container at room temperature.
TIPS:This makes a very yummy ice cream topping. Just crumble some over the top
To make this Pop-Nut Road more solid add more chocolate