Friday, September 05, 2014
Recipe: Cookies & Cream Rocky Road
I love love love Cookies & Cream Rocky Road - the combo of white creamy chocolate, oreo, toasted coconut & soft marshmallow. This is a treat that not many can walk away from. You've been warned!
COOKIES & CREAM ROCKY ROAD
350g White Chocolate
150g Oreo (2 small packs from box)
1 packet Marshmallows
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1) Place the desiccated coconut into a small non stick frying pan on low heat. Once coconut heats it will start going brown, continue to stir until golden. Take off heat and place into large mixing bowl to cool
2) Roughly chop oreos and marshmallows. I cut my marshmallows in half, you may like them whole or smaller. Once chopped add them to the mixing bowl with the toasted coconut. Mixed to combine ingredients.
3) Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in a metal bowl over boiling water. Continue to stir until all the chocolate has melted.
4) Stir the melted chocolate into the large mixing bowl of ingredients until combined.
5) Line a baking pan or ceramic dish with baking paper. Have the paper come over the ends to make the rocky road easy to remove.
6) Place in fridge to set. Once set cut into chunks and enjoy!
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the title then Pin this image
Posted by Lime & Mortar