Chocolate and mint is one of my favourite combos. I've made these balls a few times and they go quickly. It's a bit of a messy recipe rolling the balls. I think it would make a great slice. I'm going to play around adding rice bubbles or more biscuits to get it to a slice consistency.
CHOC MINT BISCUIT BALLS
1 packet of Granita Biscuits
1 can of Condensed Milk (i used skim as it was in the cupboard)
2x Peppermint Crisp Bars
1/4 cup cocoa
Coconut for rolling
1) Place biscuits in a food processor and blend until crumbled (see photo). Put into a small mixing bowl.
2) Break the peppermint crisps into few pieces and place into food processor. These bars turn into almost a dust. Add to the bowl with the crushed biscuits.
3) Add cocoa and condensed milk to the mixing bowl and combine all ingredients using a metal spoon.
4) Place mixture into the fridge to harden. I usually leave for a few hours then come back to it.
5) Roll into balls and roll into coconut (i also rolled some in milo). Place on a tray or container and keep in the fridge.
I didn't get photos during the rolling process as my hands were covered in mixture. The taste is worth the messy hands!
Want to save this recipe for later? Click Title and then Pin this image :)